Jesse, a boy who feels left out, makes friends with a new student, Leslie. They created an imaginary kingdom, Terabithia, which is accessible by a rope over a creek. They name themselves the King and Queen, and go there after school where they can face their fears and escape a bully. A tragic event occurs, and Jesse attempts to deal with it. Eventually, he manages to build a bridge back to Terabithia.
- The Grapevine Vol 1 Issue 2
- P.S. I Love You
- DVDs and VCDs for Loan in Library
- Just As Long As We’re Together
- Bridge To Terabithia
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
- Quiz – Who Moved My Cheese?
- 5 Tips to Making Friends
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes